Copyright © 2023 Legends Advocates.
All Rights Reserved.
John Rotche, CFE, is the Founder and CEO of Franworth. A Football letter winner and graduate of the University of Michigan, John Rotche began his career in franchising at the Ann Arbor-based pizza giant, Domino’s®. Rotche rose quickly through the executive ranks at Domino’s. Following Domino’s sale to Bain Capital, Rotche accepted a senior level position with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts®. While at Krispy Kreme, Rotche purchased a small air duct cleaning company he identified as having incredible potential in the van-based service industry – with plans to franchise. Rotche grew DUCTZ into the nation’s largest air duct cleaning business with 150 offices, successfully selling to billion-dollar giant, Belfor Property Restoration. Rotche also founded and grew HOODZ, a franchised kitchen exhaust cleaning company, to over 100 locations in fewer than two years.
In 2012, Rotche accepted the position as both President and CEO of TITLE Boxing Club International. Again, he harnessed his experience to position TTLE Boxing Club as among the fastest growing brands in the industry in 2014 and successfully sold to Box Union in 2020. In 2015 Rotche created and launched Franworth, a franchise-focused growth equity firm, which currently supports a roster of 12 franchise brands, with emphasis in health, beauty and wellness, as well as fitness, service and food & beverage.
Most recently, John was named as EY’s 2019 Entrepreneur of The Year® Regional Award Winner. The award recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, while also transforming our world.
Rotche’s additional accolades include
· Top 40 Executives under the age of 40- (Crain’s Detroit Business 2007)
· IFA Entrepreneur of the Year winner (2011 – joining the ranks of Fred DeLuca (Subway®), Tom Monaghan (Domino’s Pizza®), and Frank Carney (Pizza Hut®)
· Entrepreneurship Award – (2011 University of Michigan)
· Outstanding Business Leader Award – (Northwood University 2015)
· Career Achievement Award – (University of Michigan – 2015)
· Founder of IFA Franship Mentoring program (2015)
· Author of REACH – (published 2017)
· IFA Board Member (current)